Valtra Inc. develops, manufactures, markets and services Valtra tractors.
How do you envision the multipurpose machine of the future supporting these two seemingly contradictory things? How will people use driverless technology? Looking at the bigger picture, how do you think digitalization will help us and how will it make farmers´ lives easier in the future? Show us your vision of how the Valtra MultiPurpose Vehicle will change the way we see tractors in 2030!
Take part in the competition!
Who can participate:
Participation is free of charge and competition is open for individuals or teams (up to three members)
- Academic Design students
- Design studios
- Automotive Suppliers
How to enter:
- Participation is free of charge
- Registration is required.
- Entries via internet: Visit http://www.valtra.com/designchallenge. Complete and submit the online Valtra Design Challenge Entry Form with all accompanying required materials.
- Entry forms must be accompanied by photographs, drawings and/or computer-generated images (max. 6 pcs per submission).
- Incomplete entry forms are subject to disqualification.
- 1st prize: 10 000€
- 2nd prize 3 000€
- 3nd prize 1 000€
- Honourable mention
Winners will be announced (from 3 finalists) at EIMA Show in Italy 07.11.2018.
Valtra covers travel and accommodation expenses for one person of each team.
Competition launch 23.4.2018 – Competition close 23.09.2018
More information: designchallenge.valtradev.com